Custody Chain Policy
The Contract Technical Doors, S.L.U company has implanted a Management System of the Custody Chain according to the required requierements by the FSC and PEFC, under the standards: FSC-STD-40-004 y PEFC-ST 2002. With the objective to promote the sustainable forestal management, commercializing with wood fabricated products and wood derivatives from forests which are managed in a sustainable way.
For this reason it is commited to :
- Accomplish with the requierement and values requiered by the FSC and PEFC to ensure the custody chain maintenance of the forestal certificated meterial during all the productive processes until its expedition to the customer.
- Revise annually the management system and needed resources for functioning of the system.
- Provide to our customer the precise and verificable information about the certified PEFC material content of our products.
- Form our employees in relation to the FSC and PEFC Custody Chain.
- Accomplish with the social health and security requirements based in the OIT Declaration of Fundamental Work Principles and Rights,1988.
The policy is spread to all levels of the company, to customers, providers and other interested parties.
The Custody Chain Policy is revised at least once per year, coincidind with the Revision by the Direction.